Thursday 2 February 2012

NEW IDEA



I know I'm pushing it but I just couldn't have the footage I already had because every time I'd go to edit it, it made me so frustrated that it wasn't to the best of my ability.

So my final idea is:
This guy who is trying to win back his girl which hence the title of the song, "I Won't Give Up On Us". He's desperately trying to win her back but she's not having it.
You see him rummaging around his house looking for things to make something, in the end we see him make a guitar or piano which ever is easier. Then he takes an empty tin can and ties a bit of string to the inside of the can and rolls the remaining string into an envelope. He then drops the envelope out the window and let's the wind take it to the female.
I wanted this because in the song it says "God knows I'm tough enough" and then i want the wind to represent God or a greater force to take the envelope to the girl, as if to say that it's been left into fate's hands. Linking lyrics to visuals within the music video.
We see the girl open the envelope as she leaves her house to go shopping or to walk the dog and then she goes back into the house with the envelope and puts the string into an empty tin and then she puts the tin to her ear and she hears him singing "I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love I know your worth it".

I'll be using some of Goodwin's Seven such as a textual link between lyrics and visuals and close up's of the most important object/person in the sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment