Sunday 15 January 2012

Audience Research



Here are the questionnaires I had people fill out from the age of 12 - 30+. I decided to make the age range spread across a wide range of age groups to get a better view on the sort of music different age groups listen to.

I handed out a questionnaire as you can see in the picture to the right, with a varying range of questions.



I placed my results into three separate charts to show the diversity of answers within each age group.


This first chart simply states how old they are. As you can see the majority of the candidates i asked to participate in the questionnaire were in the 17 - 19 age group.

Next, I asked what their favourite gene of music was and it came out to be Hip Hop. This shows that the majority of my peers listen to Hip Hop rather than anything else.


Finally, in this graph it shows what sex they are. The majority being Male, this may be the reason why the highest result for genre may be Hip Hop.


Because of my results I tried to choose an upbeat song that may be relatable to my target audience.

2 comments:

  1. Did you only ask three question? If so try and do a few more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I had 15 but the rest of the questions weren't multiple choice so I wasn't sure how to graph them because every single answer of the 25+ questionnaires were different...

      Delete