Monday 16 January 2012

VLOGGING ON SET!!



This is a short vlog (video blog) whilst recording some footage for my music video.


My other locations are a bedroom (seen in Image 1) and a street in Elmswell (shown in Image 2). I wanted to use these locations for the more intimate scenes with Asami where we really see her character because they're homely and I always feel that at home your true colours really show.


Image 1

As you can see her bedroom is low lit and dark. I used this lighting to represent and suggest that so is her character.


Image 2













NEXT LOCATION

In this next location we used an old graffitied bridge (image 3) to represent the lyric "written in graffiti on a bridge in the park". I wanted this so that I could include Goodwin's theory of the seven and by including the bridge alongside the lyrics I have included the link between lyric and visuals.

Image 3












I then featured shots of open fields (image 4 & 5) that were simplistic and picturesque to represent that Jack's and my character's relationship was easy and open.


Image 4


Image 5

No comments:

Post a Comment